21 Sep Mechanical Engineer
Are you looking to work within a well established company producing Pharmaceutical equipment with both a UK and worldwide client base.
Amercare is synonymous with innovation and leadership in world-wide development, provision and after-sales service of isolators and containment technology.
Due to growth we are now looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 5 years experience to join our professional team based in Thame.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Building of Pharmaceutical and Radiopharmaceutical isolators to include both mechanical and electrical disciplines
- Ability to work from detailed engineering drawings
- Fault finding and diagnosing of issues
- Final testing and validation to Pharmaceutical standards
- Installation to clients premises
- Breakdown visits
Ideally you will have the following attributes:-
- Recognised engineering qualification
- Have the ability to work individually as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good standard of mathematics
- Clean driving licence
- Although not essential previous experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous
Salary – competitive, annual bonus scheme and overtime
If you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible along with your availability and salary expectation.